I don’t find out about you, however ideas of heaven convey me nice consolation!
I like the promise in Revelation 21:4: “He’ll wipe away each tear from their eyes, and dying shall be no extra, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor ache anymore, for the previous issues have handed away.”
On our Deal with the Household Broadcast “Finding Heaven: Knowing God and His Love,” we’re taking a novel take a look at the God of heaven – the Creator of the universe and the Gentle and Lover of our souls – with John Burke.
John and his spouse Kathy are founders of Gateway Church, a multi-site church primarily based in Austin, Texas. Over a 35-year interval, John researched practically 1,000 folks throughout the globe who had a “close to dying expertise.” The wonderful tales he uncovered spotlight an understanding of God’s unconditional love for all folks – together with you.
On our program, John explains ten factors of proof for close to dying experiences:
- Verifiable observations about unknowable earthly experiences.
- Widespread parts between distinctive experiences.
- Heightened lucidity.
- Experiences not defined by anesthesia or lack of oxygen to the mind.
- The blind, even from beginning, usually describe the identical experiences as sighted folks.
- Assembly deceased folks not beforehand recognized.
- Data past the physique.
- Reminiscence retention even whereas clinically lifeless.
- Most return with a better curiosity in spirituality and questions concerning the goal of life.
- Folks from totally different cultures, spiritual backgrounds, and perception methods encounter the identical God of Gentle and Love.
John says, “The way you and I think about God issues as a result of it influences us, for higher or worse, greater than the rest we take into consideration. It shapes how we view ourselves, others, and our very goal for present.”
John’s e book Imagine the God of Heaven: Near-Death Experiences, God’s Revelation, and the Love You’ve Always Wanted is out there for a present of any quantity. That cash goes proper again into ministry, offering hope and assist to households similar to yours. Click on here for extra info or name 1-800-A-FAMILY (232-6459).
You may additionally be eager about a free on-line booklet we’ve written referred to as, “Coming Home: An Invitation to Join God’s Family,” which explains what it means to have a private relationship with Jesus Christ.